Please read all the sections in this Statement.
All visitors to this website (referred to as ‘you’ in this text) should be aware that we may process some, or all of their available personal information.This Statement applies to personal data processing that occurs on this website only.
This website is owned by:
It is possible that this Statement will be modified or updated in the future.Updates may contain essential or minor modifications.
Minor modifications will have no impact on your rights and obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
Essential modifications are announced before application so you are aware of the scope of changes beforehand.By essential modifications we consider all changes and updates that may affect your obligations or rights regarding how we safeguard or process your data.
Data Subject and Data Controller
Personal data processing that may occur on this website is about your data. Therefore, under relevant EU Data Protection Law, namely the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are considered to be a data subject. You are therefore entitled to exercise rights granted under the GDPR.
Taking into account that we determine the purpose and means of processing personal data on this website, we are a data controller over your data, as stated under the GDPR. Being a data controller imposes an obligation to protect your personal data against all forms of abuse, in the way regulated by relevant laws.
Personal Data We Process
There are two main types of personal data that we may process when you visit our website:
- Your electronic identification data
- Data about your activities with our partnered sites
Electronic identification data
By use of the information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers typically make available, we may process your electronic identification data. This can refer to the processing ofthe IP address you are visiting our website from,Operating System installed on your device,browser type,the date and time of access,device type (via unique device identifier),approximate location from which you access the website andmobile network information.
Data of your interaction with our partnered websites
We will collect data about your private habits in connection with your interactions with websites other than this one, namelywhether you have visited any of our partner’s websites and if you registered on any of themor whether you took part in gaming activities on any of the websites of our partners.It is important to note that we are processing this information on an aggregated level and it cannot be traced back to you.
Reasons for Data Processing
When you visit our website, we are processing (or may process) some of your personal data that we gather through cookies or similar technologies. We may gather data for purposes stated below and in accordance to our various legitimate interests explained in this Privacy Statement.
We process the IP address of the device you use in order to enable communication between your device and our server, as well as to determine your approximate geolocation which may be further used for service customisation (for instance to provide appropriate content for your language of choice and gambling-related content that is legal in your country). We also use this information for analytical purposes (for example to calculate how many visitors from specific countries/regions come to our website).
The processing of information about the browser and operating system you use is necessary to ensure the regular provision of our services to you. Also, we may need this type of data to solve technical problems if they emerge.
For statistical purposes, we may process data about your activities taken on our partnered websites, which is important for the legitimate purpose of calculating our revenue. This sort of information about you is grouped with other similar data to helps us create statistics about the use of our service.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is mandatory for all EU based companies, such as ours.Below is the list of all the rights assigned to you.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to access. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information that we hold.
- The right to rectification. Whenever appropriate, you can request for an update of your personal data that we control.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data that we hold.
- The right to lodge a complaint. Lodge a complaint with your local or Danish Data Protection Authority if you feel that your above listed rights are being violated.
The relevant data protection authority in EU Member States might be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged.As we are a Danish based company, you may also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K. If you have any doubts or questions relating to accessing, correcting or deleting your personal data, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, please contact us on
Legal Basis for Data Processing
We rely on our legitimate interest as grounds for processing your personal datasince this is necessary for us to be able toupdate our products and services. Processing personal data can enable us to excel in safeguarding the website , ensure proper lines of communication when you use our services and products , measure, gauge and improve the effectiveness of advertising available on the site , prevent threats that may occur and to personalise your experience .It may be necessary to process some of your data in order to comply with mandatory legal obligations.
We do not engage in data collection that could be interpreted as excessive.Your data will be kept up-to-dateand stored in a secure environment.Data will only be processed for the amount of time that is required to achieve the goal of the analysis.
In order to achieve that we apply different technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against:
- Unlawful access,
- Accidental or unlawful loss,
- Any other type of unlawful and/or unauthorised data processing.
Only staff that are appropriately authorised can access your dataand only if such access is necessary for them to complete assigned work tasks.Our control of access is structured in multiple levels.Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements.
Transferring Your Data Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
We may need to transfer your personal data to a recipient registered in a third country located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)for reasons of improving our products or providing our services.We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, guaranteeingthat all appropriate measures are taken to provide protection of your data in compliance with the data protection laws that apply.
Below is an overview of recipients (countries outside of the EEA) that we may transfer your data to:
- A recipient based in a country that the European Commission has found to have an adequate level of data protection. A list of countries with an adequate level of data protection can be found here.
- A US based recipient, whereby we aim to transfer your data as it is set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. You can read more about this Framework here.
- A recipient in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. In this case, we will use Standard Contractual Clauses that require the recipient to protect your personal data to the same standards as it would be within the EEA and implement appropriate safeguards as required by the GDPR, with regard to the processing of your personal data.
Who Else Can Access Your Data
We may share your data with third parties.Third parties are referred to in this Statement asentities who help us to regularly provide and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, maintenance, marketing, development).In regard of performing mutually agreed-upon tasks, they can process the required personal data.Only we can decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks, for which purpose and with which means.
We can share your data with:
- Public agencies such as law enforcement agencies, where we have the legal obligation to do so
- Employees or subcontractors of Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries (members of the Better Collective Group)
This Privacy Statement is effective from 25th May 2018.